State Resource Centre on Disability Affairs (SRCDA) along with the State Society for the Implementation of Rehabilitation for the Persons with Disabilities (SSIPRD) was established in the year 2000-2001 in Meghalaya. It has been progressively working towards the implementation of Disability Programmes & Services in Meghalaya under the National Programme for the Implementation of Rehabilitation for Persons with Disabilities (NPRPD)
You can register yourself or your family member who has any form of disability by applying for a Unique Disability ID (UDID) or by applying for a disability certificate.
What are the different government schemes available for disabled people in Meghalaya? How can I apply for these?
The different schemes available under SRCDA for disabled people in Meghalaya are as follows:
To know more about the specific schemes, please contact us.
Here are the benefits of holding a UDID card:
- Will have Unique Disability ID across the country
- Can apply online for the issue of Disability Certificate/UDID Card or through Camp
- Walk-in to DMHO or MS Office / CSC / Cyber Café / Notified Hospital / DSWO office
- Instant Status of Disability Certificate/UDID Card
- Gets intimation through email/SMS
- No. of hospital visits reduced
- Well informed about the Welfare Schemes both Central and State